Thursday, February 3, 2011

More alt art. Also, I think I want to merge this blog into my main blog.

Because none of the content here is mine. But actually since that is the case, I probably should just remove the ads from this blog and leave it separate, because I imagine making money on things I haven't made is not a good idea. I didn't really think about it until now. Ads gone. Also, that gives me a bit less incentive to update, so I will start doing it once a week, on... I don't know. Sunday or Monday. This also means that I can just post all of my pics at once, so I'll probably upload more at a time.


Here's some more alt art.




































7 comments:

  1. Hell yeah, Alice in Wonderland :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link looks great. But also the Age of Conan when i am right

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sith looks scary and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burger King rules them all. Also a blog merger sounds like it might be a good idea, though I like this one for it's randomness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like randomness, although merging might be easier for you

    ReplyDelete